Our showroom will be reopening from October 11th and will be trading at our normal operating hours.
At Homelife Furnishings the health and safety of our community, our team members and customers is our number one priority.
Please note that all of our staff members are fully vaccinated.
We are very particular about safety and welfare and have been diligently applying the right measures and following NSW government guidelines.
Health & Safety:
To ensure the safety of the greater community, we have implemented the following proactive health and safety measures:
· It is required to check-in through our QR codes when entering the showroom
· Masks will be required to be worn at all times in the showroom
· Training all staff about best hygiene practices including social distancing, washing hands before and after each interaction
· Increasing the frequency of disinfectant cleaning of our showroom store
· All sales representatives & installers will be required to use hand sanitiser upon entering & exiting a property or home
Booking an appointment in the showroom is preferred as we can then guarantee a representative to assist as well as ensuring that we are adhering 4 square meter rule.
Please call or email and let us know your preferred time.
For existing orders we aim to keep everyone updated if there are any delays.
If you can’t make it to our showroom at this time, feel free to contact us via email or phone. We are here to assist in any way.
Thank you for your support.
The Homelife Furnishings Team